With the arrival of 2017 upon us, I figured it was time for me to write a motivational post to get you guys pumped up and get your year started off on the right foot.
Happy New Year by the way!!
At the start of a new year, I always like to start thinking about what I would like to accomplish in the year ahead so that I can start planning my year out.
I also like to make a list of goals that I would like to hit in 2017 and develop a plan of action to turn these goals into reality. In the following post, I’ll be showing you guys 5 productive ways for you to make 2017 your best year yet.
Have you thought about what you would like to accomplish in 2017 yet?
If you haven’t had the chance to set any goals for 2017 then hopefully by the time you’re done reading this post you’ll have some kind of idea of what you would like to accomplish in the year ahead.
5 Productive Ways To Grow Your Business & Increase Your Revenue In 2017
1. Focus On Helping More People- In any business online or offline, the whole idea behind it is to help other people find the information they’re looking for and provide them with a solution(Product) to their problems.
You need to ask yourself how could you reach out and help more people this year than you did in 2016?
If you focus on helping people and answering their questions the money will follow shortly afterward.
2. Brand Yourself- People tend to trust you a whole lot better if your business has a name and you have taken the time to build out your own brand.
This also gets your name out there and makes it a whole lot easier for people to recognize you by your brand.
There are many different things involved when creating your own brand and here are just a few off the top of my head
- Establishing a name for your business
- Securing your very own domain name
- Creating A Facebook business page
3. Branch Out- Once you have established your business and you’re doing quite well financially, you should seriously consider branching out in either other niches, or explore other sectors of your current niche.
Over the years I have earned money in a few other niches and In 2017, I have plans to branch out into a few other niches and expand my reach.
4. Establish A Presence Online- Once your business gets established and you have developed some authority in your niche, people will naturally start Googling your name. In order to create a lasting first impression, it’s vital that you have established a presence online.
This mainly consists of having your business registered with Google so that you’ll stand out in the search results when people are searching for you.
5. Be Active On Social Media- Have you created your Facebook fan page yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Social media is one of the most effective ways to attract an audience and generate leads and sales to your business.
The top 3 social media networks I’m currently active on is Facebook, Google+, & Twitter.
Try and post at least once a day and make sure your posts are captivating and that it gives people a reason to want to click on your post to continue reading.
Set Some Goals For 2017 & Get On Some Kind Of Schedule
Once you have put these 5 things that I listed above into action, you’re going to need to set some goals that you would like to achieve in 2017 and get on some type of a schedule.
This way you’ll stay consistent and hopefully be able to find a balance between your work life and any other engagements you may have planned for the day.
By setting goals for yourself and giving yourself a time limit to reach these goals will push you and make you want to work harder and do whatever it takes to get there.
What are some of your goals that you’ve set for 2017?
What time of the day is the best to work on your business?
How could you increase your productivity level and take things to the next level?
These are all questions that you need to keep in mind if you’re looking to increase your revenue in 2017 and make this one of the most profitable years yet.
I Want To Help You Start 2017 Out On The Right Foot
Taking action on the 5 things that I listed above is definitely a step in the right direction and it’s vital that you set some goals for yourself when first getting started online.
What good will any of this information do you if you don’t have the right amount of help and support to answer any questions you may have and lead you down the right path?
It would do you absolutely no good!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a current business owner who’s looking to increase your revenue in 2017.
A complete newbie who’s interested in learning how to build a business online in 2017 for the first time.
Over the years, I’ve helped hundreds of people just like you become very successful online and I would love to help you achieve the same results.
There are 3 things that are necessary if you want to have any kind of success in the online world and this consists of:
- The Right Training- Without a solid and proven training plan or a blueprint of some kind your chances of being successful online are really slim and you likely won’t get very far.
- The Proper Tools- In order to take action on anything you’ve learned you’re going to need the right tools to get the job done. This includes a website builder, a domain marketplace, and an accurate and up to date keyword tool.
- Personal 1 On 1 Help & Support- Without the proper help and support you’re destined for failure and this happens to be one of the main factors as to why most people fail to make money online.
With Wealthy Affiliate you get all 3 of these things plus so much more and this continues to be my #1 recommendation now for going on 4 years now.
It’s because of their step by step task based training, awesome tools, and their phenomenal personal and 1 on 1 help and support that I was able to earn a full time living online in less than 1 year.
Since then, I have had an extreme passion for helping other people become as successful as me and if you’re serious about making money online, I’ll help you learn everything you need to know to earn your first dollar online.
Wanna know the best part about all of this?
They make it super affordable for anyone to get started for free by offering their Free Starter Membership.
This contains everything you need to get your business up and running along with 10 Free lessons and Premium help and support for your first 7 days.
This way you’ll be able to get a good idea of what you’ll be doing here and see if this is something you would be interested in doing before you invest in their more advanced training modules.
I really hope this post has helped you guys out and has given you some helpful tips for you to make 2017 be your best year yet. I would love to hear your comments, questions, and anything you would like to add in the comments below.
I would love to hear your comments, questions, and anything you would like to add in the comments below.