Product Name: Inbox Blueprint
Sales Page URL: inboxblueprint.com
Price to get started: $97.00 with many monthly fees + upsells
Owner: Anik Singal
Training provided: Yes
Overall Ranking: 2/10 Stars
Hey, everyone, I have got quite a few requests from my readers to do a review on this program. In case you haven’t noticed there are actually NO real or honest reviews about Inbox blueprint.
The only reviews out there are the people who are promoting it and trying to get a commission.
This is even more of a reason why I have wanted to get this information out there to you guys and show you whether this program is really worth your time or not.
Continue reading below as I break down everything you will be doing once you join and show you if you really can make money with it.
Product Overview & A Brief Description Of What’s Included When You Join
As soon as you land on their website a video starts playing and Anik tells you how he made over $10 million in one year.
Then all of a sudden he lost it all!
We never find out how he lost it!
I felt like I was watching a reality TV show instead of an online business opportunity and it was really boring.
You are forced to watch this 30 minute case study where he takes 5 students and shows them how to make money overnight.
Sounds like your typical get rich quick scheme to me. What do you guys think?
Who’s Inbox Blueprint’s Targeted Audience?
This program is geared towards anyone who’s looking to make money online and is interested in learning how email marketing works.
Anik claims that after you go through his course you will be on your way to making your first thousand dollars online overnight. Just like the 5 students in his case study has, more on that later.
Here’s What I Liked About This Program
- Lots of video training and weekly webinars
- Some of their training is good and has some decent information
- Comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee
Here’s What I Didn’t Like About It
- Weak training modules that doesn’t go into enough detail about email marketing
- Their system is extremely overpriced and you could get much better training elsewhere for half the price they’re charging
- They encourage you to use PLR content which is a direct violation in terms of SEO and getting Google rankings
- Their training suggests that you use article directories which are no longer effective in 2014-2015
- No help or support I contacted their support team and after 3 days I got an automated response which wasn’t even helpful
- Very complex and overwhelming (If you aren’t familiar with internet marketing, in general, you will be confused)
- Anik is telling you his story from his sports car. This should be your first red flag. Anyone who flaunts their wealth is only out for 1 thing, your money
Is There Any Quality Training Or Tools To Help You Get Started?
Their training comes in the form of text as well as video.
I will list everything you gain access to once you join below!
Anik claims that you can have your email marketing business up and running and generating sales in just 8 easy steps.
Step 1 the addiction meter- In this training module you’re going to learn:
- What are some of the most profitable niches in email marketing
- How and where to look to get some ideas for niches
- How to do research for niches on Clickbank
- How to find niches on magazines.com
- How to look for niches on offervault.com
- Task: Decide on a profitable niche
Step 2 The Bait- In this module you are going to be learning all about opt in pages and how to create them.
Here’s what’s going to be covered:
- What is an opt-in page
- The design of an opt-in page
- What data you should be collecting
- The difference between single vs double opt-in
- What to offer in exchange for people’s email address
- How to word your opt-in pages for maximum results
- Task: Create your opt-in page
Step 3 TYP Method- This is all about your Thank you pages
- What’s the best strategy to use for thank you pages
- How to apply for the Clickbank thank you page
- Task: Write out your thank you pages
Step 4 Email Machine
You will be introduced to autoresponders and be learning which company you should go with as well as how to set them up.
- Introduction to autoresponders
- Get response
- How to track your clicks
- Task: Sign up for the company of your choice
- Task: Setup your first campaign
Step 5 The list relationship
You will learn how to build relationships with your subscribers here and how to write and send out your first batch to your subscribers.
- The 3 rules to follow and how to plan your strategy
- How to provide your subscribers with valuable content
- How to build a relationship with your subscribers
- Learn how to write good promotional/ sales emails
- How to write emails that announce big product launches
- Task: Write out your first 7 emails and prepare them to be sent out
Step 6 Payday secrets
This is where you will be learning how to monetize your list.
- Different ways to increase your earnings
- All about monetization and building relationships within your list
- How to monetize your list with affiliate programs
- How to create and offer your own product
Step 7 Easy traffic
This module is going to cover such topics as:
- How to get traffic-Time vs money
- Guest blogging
- Social media
- Commenting on other relevant blogs in your niche
- Yahoo answers
- Paid forms of advertising
- Free advertising
- Facebook ads
Step 8 Unlimited success
This last training module shows you how to increase your deliverability rate as well as your open rates.
Here’s what’s covered in this final training module:
- Some of the most important metrics to keep an eye on
- How to ensure your emails are getting opened and read
- How to make sure your emails are going to the spam folder
- Tips on how to increase your conversions and boost your open rate
As I was going through this training it felt like all this information was being thrown at me all at once and I was being told to just do it. If I didn’t already have some experience with internet marketing then I would have really been confused.
Is There Any Quality Tools Provided?
Once you join you’ll need to purchase your own domain, hosting and get an autoresponder. Of course, the ones that they recommend is a whole lot more expensive than if you were to buy your domain and hosting elsewhere.
If you’re looking to get the most bang for your buck in an autoresponder, I would recommend Aweber. You’ll have a full 30 days to take their service for a test drive before paying any money upfront.
Does Anik Offer His Help & Support When You Need It?
Does this look like someone who’s interested in helping you become successful online?
Like I said earlier anyone who talks to you from their sportscar really needs to be put under a microscope.
This is your typical internet guru approach and one of the oldest tactics used today
Here are a few of their support channels below:
- If you have any questions you are encouraged to go to their FAQ page and see if your question has already been answered there.
- You can also send them an email but good luck getting an actual real person to respond to you.
- You also have the option of submitting a support ticket and they claim that a member of their staff will get back to you
I actually tried contacting the support team with a few questions just to see how the support was.
I sent them an email and after 3 days I finally got a response. It wasn’t even from an actual person, it was an automated email that didn’t even answer the questions I had originally asked.
As I was scouring the web to see what other people’s experience was, I found quite a few other people who had also experienced this as well.
Check them out below:
How Much Is All Of This Going To Cost You?
To the right is just the standard price for a membership to IB.
If you were to purchase everything needed to get started here it’s going to set you back a whole lot more than this.
Don’t be fooled into thinking you will just be paying $97 x 3 and that’s it, or even the discounted price of $241.
If you follow their training the way it’s laid out you are going to need to purchase your own domain or several as they suggest.
While domain names are fairly cheap you are also going to need a good hosting company to store your files on.
This alone is going to cost you around $100 or more (Depending on the hosting provider and the plan you sign up with) Let’s not forget about your autoresponder. Depending on the size of your list this could also be costly.
Are There Any Upsells?
You betcha! Even though I wasn’t able to find as many upsells as other IM products out there. There is one that Anik tries to push on you as soon as you join.
Inbox inner circle- Remember those 5 students that were featured in the opening video? Well, now we are going to learn where they came from and supposedly how they made $1,000 overnight.
They all have purchased the inbox inner circle program. Here’s everything that you need to know as well as how much it’s going to cost you.
Free for your first 10 days and then $77 a month afterward.
- Private and 1 on 1 mentoring from Anik. This is called the mentoring mastermind group
- Detailed reports on the hottest niche’s for that month. This is delivered to you every month for as long as you are a member.
- You get a 1-page website already designed for you along with your opt-in form already embedded into the page each and every month.
- A free report to give away to your subscribers so you can grow your list faster.
- A list of the best affiliate programs to join for your niche each and every month
- Personal and private mentoring from some of the top earners in Inbox blueprint
- 8 different niche packages which include your squeeze page, opt-in forms, and your free reports that you need to grow your list. Along with the hottest affiliate programs for these niches
Let’s figure up how much you are going to need to invest just to be able to follow the training.
- $97×3= $297
- Cost of domains $10-$50
- Hosting for your domains Up to $100
- Autoresponder service- $19-$130 per month
WOW! We are already up to around $500 depending on how many domains you have purchased and the size of your email list. If you want to include the inbox inner circle you would be looking upwards to $600.
For this price, you could get a 2 year membership at Wealthy Affiliate and learn everything you could possibly want to know about email marketing and many other types of marketing.
Wouldn’t you agree that this is a pretty expensive way to learn about affiliate marketing? There are much cheaper alternatives that actually offer more value for your money, and you can even get started for FREE with NO risks.
As you can see you are going to be investing quite a bit of cash here just to get started. If you are looking for a way to get started making money online and you are on a limited budget then I’m afraid this program isn’t for you.
Given all the information I have provided you with so far let’s compare this to the system I have been using for the last 2 years now to generate a full time income online.
My Final Word On This Program & My Personal Recommendation
Building a list is one of the best ways to build your business and make lots of money doing so.
Just like anything in this business, it’s going to take time and it’s not as easy as Anik makes it out to be. You build your business step by step and brick by brick.
The way he presents this business model to people is what turns me off the most about this guy. Even though he does have some decent information included in the training.
The majority of what he tells you is going to get you in trouble with the big G (Google).
Would I consider this program to be a scam? No, I wouldn’t call it a scam, however, I find it to be a waste of money. There are much better and cheaper ways to learn everything you need to know about email marketing and start a business online.
Have you got a story to share about your experience with Inbox blueprint?
I would love to hear about it and I’m sure that everyone else would as well.
You will be helping other people make a decision as to whether this program is right for them or not.
Have you been thinking of joining but you aren’t sure if this is worth your time or money?
Whatever the case leave your experience, questions, and comments for me below.
I will reply back to you A.S.A.P.
I really hope this review has helped you out and hopefully saved you from making a costly mistake.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.
Your Friend, Scott